Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

SuperHeroes

I don't know if your kids are like mine, but they are SuperHero crazy.  I mean Ninja Turtles, Spiderman, Superman and any other hero that they can think off.  

When I saw these awesome accents from Teacher Created Resources  I thought they were perfect to go with a superhero theme.  


The welcome sign was the perfect size to welcome children as they came into the room.



I made an incentive chart and picked some expectations that would earn the children a sticker.  


 I put the expectations on speech bubbles in the corners.





We can't wait to fill the charts up.


Lately, everyone has starting to argue about who gets do certain jobs, who gets to be first, who gets to be my helper, etc.  So when I saw this matching chart, I thought it was perfect.  Each child has a job and each week I change the names.  Finally, no fighting!  I love the speech bubbles and they were perfect for this chart too.




The last chart I made was for behaviour.  The children move up and down the chart according to their behaviour.  They love, love, love, getting to "superhero status".

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I tried to email you but it came back. Do you have a new email address?

Thanks
Trish
tmcclain@kasec.k12.in.us