Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Monday, July 7, 2014

Vegas {Day 1}


It’s finally Vegas week. I’m so sad that I'm not with my friends in Vegas but if you are like me and still at home, there are plenty of opportunities to win things. 

If you are in Vegas, stop by the Freebielicious booth starting tomorrow.  It's #115, let the girls know I sent you.  You can enter our draw to win an iPad mini.  Grab some candy and take some pictures while you are there.



One of our very own authors is presenting today.  Jodi is presenting at the I Teach 1st conference.


Stuck at home like me?  Don't worry.  You still have an opportunity to win an iPad mini from our blog.  Click on the button below to head on over and enter.


Here are a few of the things you can do to join the fun:

#1 Follow FREEBIELICIOUS on FB where we will be sharing about giveaways.

#2 Follow our authors!  Follow their blogs, FB and instagrams!  Click HERE to find a list.  Each author is having different contests over the week.  Don't miss out by not following.

# 3  Use the #hashtags we've coined below this week.  Don't miss out on any of the fun!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried clicking on entry button but it takes me to kelly blue books website??

A Special Kind of Class said...

Kimberly, I checked all the links and they seem to all work. Did you click on the picture? If not, try that.

Mandy