Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bubble Gum Number Match Freebie and sale

 It has been so long since I gave out a freebie.  I saw these cute little bubble gum machines and knew actually what I wanted to do with them.  Here is a little number matching game for the numbers 1 to 5.  Click on the picture below to grab it.



 Put the bubble gums in the correct machine.  There are 4 bubble gums for each one.  Or print out two copies for more.




If your kids need a challenge, have them put bubble gums in the machine that equal the given number.




I'm also taking part in TpT's sale.  I'm offering 20% off my whole store.  Use the promo for another 10% off. Click on the button below to head on over to my store.





1 comment:

Sherry said...

How do you access the 'freebie' without getting all the advertising asking to have you sign up for things?
sherrymatheson@gmail.com