Home Home About Me Products Freebies Contact Pinterest TPT Bloglovin Instagram Facebook

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snow anyone?

Were you stuck in the snow storm yesterday.  I was.  Our buses were cancelled but we still had to report to school.  In the end one child showed up.  We did get to go home early but my normal 30 min drive took 2 hours.  I also got stuck at the end of our road and my hubby had to come a rescue me.

Can you see the boys sleds?  They will have to dig them out if they want to use them.



 I am so thankful for the neighbour who ploughed our driveway this morning.  I would have taken forever to do it by hand.





The snow is up to my knees at the end of the driveway.



 I noticed little bird tracks in the snow.  So cute.


2 comments:

The Colorful Apple said...

We got a lot of snow here too! I think it's actually still snowing. Time to break out the shovel!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Unknown said...

How beautiful!
We've been out for one snow day, but the snow melted pretty quickly. It doesn't take much here in Tennessee for a snow day, but it seems that we can't even get a little bit this year!
Mary at Pitner's Potpourri